Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak #91, 6700 miles. Fully serviced.New tires and belts. It had a portion of the inside mounts for the panniers on the right side broken off from a likely tip over. They mounted up but had a little play. Some wizardry with a JB Weld Steelstick and some plastic and its rock solid. Full service history, a center stand and has the Ohlins SCU installed !!! Always loved the livery of this bike. Wish it had an performance exhaust but oh well. Rides pretty nice, lots of power. Can't wait to tour with it this summer.

Ciao

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great looking bike, there's likely someone selling an exhaust for the pre-DVT 1200's on here somewhere?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking bike, there's likely someone selling an exhaust for the pre-DVT 1200's on here somewhere?
Thanks, Ive been looking but loot is a tad short right now. I paid my Monster off, bought this bike and paid for a big chunk of this semesters college for my kid.... and the mortgage. I couldn't get out of sight if it took a quarter to go around the world !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts