Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of the local guys in the local motorcycle "breakfast club" was trying to wrangle some bikes for a bike show this weekend. He'd seen the ST4S at a meet-up and asked if I could bring it for the show. Then said he was looking for other sport touring bikes and started listing off some ideas. Said, "how about a Triumph Sprint ST", so I'm in for two bikes. I'll try to snap a couple of pics once things are set up.

Heading over with the Duc in about 30 minutes or so, and the Sprint as soon as I can turn it around. He was hinting around for the 900ss but that's in pieces waiting for parts. No go on that one. A bit ugly right now anyway.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
MC Show. You had me thinking of the annual one that comes to Long Beach in November, and goes to a few other US cities. Gotta buy my ticket, it's a can't miss. :grin2:

Let's see pics from your show, it could be a good warm up.

·
Premium Member
5,656 Posts
Many years ago when I had the SS and was still living in VA, I took the family to a MC event / show. I road in, but the wife and kids met me in the car. No intention of entering the show, it was mostly a "big twin" event. I was just parking in the lot with everyone else. I think the reason I even wanted to go involved some band I wanted to see that was going to be there.

I was talked in to entering the show with the my SS when I got there. Whatever, I was parking anyway, might as well be the good parking!

Lots of comments. Bright red sport bike parked among all the cruisers did stand out. I won second place in the sport bike category! I still have the trophy, and my kids still give me crap about it. There was only one other sport bike...

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,252 Posts
Bright red sport bike parked among all the cruisers did stand out. I won second place in the sport bike category! I still have the trophy, and my kids still give me crap about it. There was only one other sport bike...
So you came in last, huh? :wink2: 0:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here they are staged to be placed. Of course you find the errant bug splat or two in the bright light. Oh well, such is life. Just showing them as a favor to a friend who runs the show. They are trying to move the focus from being nearly all Harleys to adding in some flair.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts