Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my first Italian. I put the clear lenses in the front and integrated signal on the back. Everything else was done by the first owner and are all additions that I would have eventually done. I removed the rear signals and did a little fabrication last week and will add pics later on. Let me know what else would be good upgrades.

'05 749

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
eh. something about that exhaust just doesnt look right. It doesnt flow very well. But none the less the bike looks great. Congrats

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have noticed that about the exhaust also. The outlets are not exactly even.. they aren't damaged, just angled a few degrees off from each other.?. Not sure that anything can be done about it though. Thanks for pointing out my flaws. :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Great bike, i have the same exhaust. Its mighty loud...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Great bike, i have the same exhaust. Its mighty loud...
great lookin bike. i agree its loud!! if its the same remus on my friends 999. one of the exhaust pipes on that system is bigger than the other. one pipe diameter is bigger. here is some pics of what i am talking when i did the exhaust wrapping on my friends 999.

you can clearly see the diameter size difference. why is that??

thats me finishing attaching the remus exhaust.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
The two exhaust pipes are a different diameter because they are different length.

Ideally they would have the same length, but because of the way the engine is put in the frame this isn't possible.

Pretty neat engineering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts