1200 ccm
Remus Racing 70mm
Marchesini forged
195 hp on the rear wheel
-WSBK Engine serviced by CP57 Charly Putz - chiefmechanic Troy Bayliss -
-modified Swingarm, 35mm longer
-Ohlins Racing Shock
-Wheeliebox under the rear
-Racingharness without Tractioncontrol - Powercontrol only by Riders right hand :wink2:
-Quickshifter
-STM Racing clutch
-CNC Tripleclamps
-and many handmade things:smile2:

The Story:
I'm a Hobby-Nakedbikeracer since 2005, i always matched with Superbikes for the Podium in the Austrian Ducati Challenge. But it was harder from year to year, because of my Age maybe :wink2: And so in 2012 the Idea was born to built a Nakedbike on Superbikebasic! I'm a lucky man, because one of my friends is Charly Putz, he worked from 2000 to 2012 in the Ducati WSBK Factory Team as Chiefmechanic! So i exchange my Streetfighter 1098S to a 1098R, took the clothes off, bought a WSBK Engine and the work began. Many sleepless nights in the Winter of 2012/13 :wink2: As the Racingsaison in 2013 began, i was so happy, because all the Panigales on the Track suddenly were only victims :grin2: and in some races i could win again :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Very cool indeed! Love pic#5. The agression, the gold wheel,,, that's HOT!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Whoa!! Far out man!! This thing, is like, really far out!
But in a good way.., if we had a Bike of the Year competition this thing would be near the top for sure

·
Registered
211 Posts
absolutely crazy rendition and completely unique take! mine just has some slight mods, exhaust, mirrors, etc, and draws plenty of attention on the street, this thing looks like it's from another planet, well done!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I especially like the part in this vid at about 9:35 where your streetfighter flat out-accelerates a Panigale! >:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQur30nt3lo
Maybe, maybe not. The Pani rider cut's the throttle pretty hard @ 9:44 trying to steal the inside line for the right hander. Didn't work out for him, but that may have just been a tactical error.

Cool street fighter though. I can't imagine what 300kmh feels like on a naked :surprise:

·
Bon Vivant
10,410 Posts
Maybe, maybe not. The Pani rider cut's the throttle pretty hard @ 9:44 trying to steal the inside line for the right hander. Didn't work out for him, but that may have just been a tactical error.

Cool street fighter though. I can't imagine what 300kmh feels like on a naked :surprise:
haha remember Slowdive, this bike has a fully tweaked world superbike race engine in it, it should be able to stomp a pani! And I can imagine what 300kmh feels like on an SF because I've done about three quarters of than on mine and I'll tell you right now it isn't fun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts