1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yummi yummi! Nice bike man!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wahhhh.....that more beautiful then a 916.....
Really really beautiful bike!

Can you post more pics on this forum? I love to see more on this bike.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Untill i saw this picture i thought all the 851/888 bikes looked horrible compared to other ducati's.
This one however is beautifull!
I'd be afraid taking that one too the track. Are you riding it or keeping it as the artifact that it is? (Can't blame you if you don't ride it)

·
Registered
101 Posts
What a great 888! I have been in love with the 851/888 since the early 90's. If only I could find one of such beauty for sale, I will buy it without a second thought...so just out of curiosity, interested in seling?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Untill i saw this picture i thought all the 851/888 bikes looked horrible compared to other ducati's.
This one however is beautifull!
I'd be afraid taking that one too the track. Are you riding it or keeping it as the artifact that it is? (Can't blame you if you don't ride it)
I do still ride it but not very much, the parts are to hard to find and when you do they are very expensive. I purchased a track bike so I can go out and enjoy myself without having to fear a total loss to my baby, works out great.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a great 888! I have been in love with the 851/888 since the early 90's. If only I could find one of such beauty for sale, I will buy it without a second thought...so just out of curiosity, interested in seling?
I am going to keep her for now but everything has a price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts