Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today at work the owner of the company hit my bike with his front bumper while backing out. I had to call him and ask if he hit it when he left because no one said anything. He admitted it and apologized and offered to pay for any damage. I noticed it wasn't sitting on the kickstand pad anymore then i noticed the left rear turn signal was broken. The body panel under the seat was scuffed and a mark on the muffler. Fortunately all the marks wiped off with a little buffing. I was able to repair the turn signal for now but wondering where to get a new one and how much are they.
I lucked out and i don't think there will be any cost in repairs. Thankfully it didn't fall over. I have worked for him for 19 years and he has always been good to me so i didn't make a big deal out of it.

what a day, Rob

·
Registered
69 Posts
those incidents are never fun. i think you handled it well. things happen. well i would say rather than replacing it with the ugly oem part, i'd buy some nice aftermarket LED turn signals. i have some rizomas that i love. the quality is fantastic, they look beautiful (anodized aliminum always does), and they are quite durable and more visable. i bought mine from pjsparts.com and was very satisfied with their professionalism and personal touch

keep the shiny side up

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked up the Rizoma light and i like the Zero. They look pretty good in the pics. Do you know what size the thread is where you mount it? Did you have to modify the mounting point on your bike for these?

thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
desmo times has empty short turn sig shells, just add your internals for round about $6. he has a $30 min order. maybe a good time to get the upgraded power cables for the battery or other item.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back, I've only installed them on the rear on my fender eliminator which they fit perfectly but I think they would bolt right on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts