Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got the chance to interview Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali for my radio show on Bloomberg.

We touched on the new electric-bike agreement with MotoGP, the new Multistrada Pikes Peak and my new SuperSport 950 S -- I asked if he would build me a SuperSport 1200 and he said no.

But he also shared some valuable insight into what else Ducati would build and how hard it is to get chips and ships right now. I hope my new Multi will be delivered on time...

Listen here: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

·
participant
6,577 Posts
nice get showerfan!! excellent interview, listening now...

ok that was a great interview, good questions, loved hearing Claudio talking about the bikes "technology and beauty", makes me wish I could have one of every model they make. :)

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,962 Posts
Enjoyed the interview, thanks for sharing. Definitely makes me want to own one of everything they make.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
11,039 Posts
Nice plug for Rockwell. They owe you that Multi reservation spot now.

Did you happen to go to the Rockwell/Cyclewise shared track day this year?

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Yesterday I got the chance to interview Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali for my radio show on Bloomberg.

We touched on the new electric-bike agreement with MotoGP, the new Multistrada Pikes Peak and my new SuperSport 950 S -- I asked if he would build me a SuperSport 1200 and he said no.

But he also shared some valuable insight into what else Ducati would build and how hard it is to get chips and ships right now. I hope my new Multi will be delivered on time...

Listen here: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
That was a nice interview. I may want another Ducati, after listing to this radio show. A new electric Ducati to replace the ST3?

Reactions: showerfan

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice plug for Rockwell. They owe you that Multi reservation spot now.

Did you happen to go to the Rockwell/Cyclewise shared track day this year?
Thanks!

I actually live in Berlin now, so no. But I used to buy everything from Nick and Marion when I lived in New York — and go to the track with Nick.

We’re moving back in January and I’m going to miss Nick so much! But will keep heading to Fort Mo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts