Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Desmo Brothers,
a friend shoot a short video of my Sport and posted on youtube.
here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GehQYBix1LE

Today i test the Streetfighter on track...geee guys what a bike
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i might think to move on and go on SF..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Nice video! nice freaking bike!:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
i might think to move on and go on SF..
:rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

don't you dare sell the SC keep it and get the SF for a toy!
ps seen Nancy? e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
555 Posts
no, no, do it! go for it! buy the sf....then sell me your SC! :)

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Guys,
i really appreciate all your comment!
I don't know if i really gonna do that. I LOVE my SC and all the effort and adrenaline that i felt when i plan and realize this work. The bike have only 3,500 km on it and is practically new.
Next week i change the brake and clutch level by brembo system and in November new set of Pirelli race.
I already double my bikes with Multistrada and with this present situation having 3 bikes is too much for my pocket. I will think again and carefully, but if i ever go for a chance, i will let you know.
I will include in the price 5 days free accommodation in Bkk, great dinner at my restaurant with private wine collection and a date with a girl even better then Nancy.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Did you hear that CHUNKATLARGE?
hehehehe
All the best my brothers!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Great video and bike Ciccio. Once you ride the Streetfighter you will have a very difficult decision. I think you should keep the Sportclassic and have a Streetfighter too.
Just make sure you can live with the low end fueling problems with the Streetfighter.

·
Registered
238 Posts
good offer

I will include in the price 5 days free accommodation in Bkk, great dinner at my restaurant with private wine collection and a date with a girl even better then Nancy.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
hehehehe

I will be there this Christmas time!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Nicely done. You have the best looking exhaust I have seen for the DSS Sport Classics. Any chance of production run on those things? I'd love a set.

If you do "move on" to the Streetfighter, and part out/sell the SC, I'd be interested in buying the exhaust from you.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
RENZO -

Great Video! :)

The bike looks great - what a huge change in just a year!

Hope all is well with you. Send your wife and son my best!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Best youtube of an SC well done

Excellent work, please pass on my appreciation to your friend.

Lovely bike......very tastefully modded.

Whats the name of your restaurant.....I will be over there in March 2010.

Cheers Roger

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nicely done. You have the best looking exhaust I have seen for the DSS Sport Classics. Any chance of production run on those things? I'd love a set.

If you do "move on" to the Streetfighter, and part out/sell the SC, I'd be interested in buying the exhaust from you.

Thanks allot for your comment!
If you had to sell my bike, I will sell it with all the modifications.
But if I decide to keep her, then it I could sell it and try the Zard.
Honestly I already know that can be a mistake, why?
I saw the Zard here in bkk on sport 1000 S: great look, sound too much metallic compare to Fresco. I can't tell you the difference in performance, since i never try that bike personally. What i can tell you about my full system is the unbelievable kick you feel when you open on first and second... amazing feeling!!
But my problem is my compulsory spending over this bike (another reason why maybe i will move on...:p:p:p ), and the idea to try something difference is always "there"...

I enclose you a clip where you can feel the sound better and appreciate these authentic guns". Today they are the only piece in world forged by Master Fresco on my request, however you can contact him (www.ffbyfresco.com) and ask him to made a replica. He make me wait about 8 months.....but the wait is been wide rewarded :D:D

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RENZO -

Great Video! :)

The bike looks great - what a huge change in just a year!

Hope all is well with you. Send your wife and son my best!

Heyyyy Bro....
thanks for your words !!! When you plane to come back here?..This time we really can enjoy a day ride together..think about it ;)
Hugz from my and Yao to your Princess...

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent work, please pass on my appreciation to your friend.

Lovely bike......very tastefully modded.

Whats the name of your restaurant.....I will be over there in March 2010.

Cheers Roger
Hey Roger,
thanks man!
You and all the members are most welcome to contact me if you come in Thailand. The restaurant is call Giusto, you can visit our web:
www.giustobangkok.com
just let me know and we can have some good time with excellent Vino Rosso..:D:D
Ciao

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehehehe

I will be there this Christmas time!
Did i have to arrange a date?..hahahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts