Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Very tidy and good to see the symmetry between sizes. Nice job.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think I'm going to do something like that.
This is the most innovative application of Rizoma reservoirs I've seen so far.

Thanks for the idea, Bret

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very clean. What sizes are the reservoirs?
I used size 27 for both sides

Very clean looking! Are those self made mounts?
I thought I would need something custom, but ended up just shaping the supplied mounts in a vice. Pleasantly surprised with the results and the fact that is greatly simplified the install.

·
Registered
26 Posts
as I have the same rizoma reservoirs, I would like to know if you have modified the bar holder .... I just checked and it doen't seem to be enough place to put the rizoma holder ....

Is the bar still enough maintained in place ?

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=67852

I had actually tried something like what you did, I never tested it, BUT if it works out for you update us all on it. I purchased the two different sized ones.

btw,, for others, the stock rizoma mount fits in the gap and you can tighten down the clamp with the screw on the other side of the riser clamp and it all fits well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My concern would be the minimum height of the reservoir regarding the brake/clutch cylinder

-> Blawrence, it seems that in your mod the reservoir is lower than the cylinder .....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mediun reservoir

My concern would be the minimum height of the reservoir regarding the brake/clutch cylinder

-> Blawrence, it seems that in your mod the reservoir is lower than the cylinder .....
Firstly,Hello from the UK !!

I saw this mod & just had to coppy it:D But when I looked in to it I also thought that the large size side exit ones were too low? I may be wrong.

I went to have a look at some options & came up with this,What do you all think?

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts