Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its a 05 999s with more mods than you care to mention.......and its done 12000 hard miles , hope you like it chaps.
Paint was done by Dream Machine. I decided i wanted something different & this is a one off, no more.:D

Attachments

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Very cool! by the looks of it you're 999 is an S model ?...w/ magnesium valve covers, etc? I'll tell you flipping the paint scheme is something I never thought of and it turned out great!
How do you like the ZARD! They sound great, but they can't get that wire conduit figured out.
Great Job!

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. Very nicely done.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Special Skidmarx "Corse screen" Made for Haslam & Lavilla when they ran the Airwaves

Skidmarx used to make them for Airwaves. They are not in the catalogue but if you ring them up & ask for one they will make it

I have a clear one for the Xerox & a black one for this

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well its a 05 999s with more mods than you care to mention.......and its done 12000 hard miles , hope you like it chaps.
Paint was done by Dream Machine. I decided i wanted something different & this is a one off, no more.:D
A Special Skidmarx "Corse screen" Made for Haslam & Lavilla when they ran the Airwaves

Skidmarx used to make them for Airwaves. They are not in the catalogue but if you ring them up & ask for one they will make it

I have a clear one for the Xerox & a black one for this

Both of them are amazing! You've got my vote.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Gorgeous. Nice touches. Well done.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts