Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

341 - 360 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes :) Originally wanted a blue Patrol Carbon but could not find a reasonably priced frame. Lucky to get the Scout, the Patrol would have been "too much" for me anyway. Great little trail bike >:)

I have a Transition Carbon Covert I built, still a fan of 26” wheels :) nice bike choices though! I like the matching red theme with the Ducati and Transition

·
Registered
254 Posts
I never tire of seeing your beautiful bike jusutus.
Yep, an absolute honey!

I actually get a lil’ angry that good folks like Jussi do a better job of slightly re-imagining the 999 than Ducati did back in the day. Take out a few jarring little features and there’s a very handsome bike....but Ducati couldn’t see it.

·
Super Moderator
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
Yep, an absolute honey!

I actually get a lil’ angry that good folks like Jussi do a better job of slightly re-imagining the 999 than Ducati did back in the day. Take out a few jarring little features and there’s a very handsome bike....but Ducati couldn’t see it.
But I mostly went for the RS look - so they actually got it right the first time, just not on the street version :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
GAAAAH! Jussi, you’re worse than my missus dropping a bra strap as she gives me THAT look over her shoulder....ya bloody tease!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
:smile2: ......

Attachments

341 - 360 of 389 Posts