Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't post here much but figured some of the previous owners of my bike (Doug Holck, Raffy K, Scott) would like to see it is still in good hands up here in Olympia, WA.

Photo was taken at a photography lighting class by Jason Small. Turned out really cool I think. Anyway..she's got about 6500 miles on her now and still going strong (recently dyno'd at 110 rwhp 65ft/lbs SAE..so about 122rwhp and 72 ft/lbs dynojet..).

·
Administrator
12,442 Posts
Darn I miss that bike :(

Nice photos!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Always loved the Matrix bike. Something about that paint ppg0030 its gorgeous. I still wanna own one. Hold onto that one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've still got her and she's going strong. Up to 7600ish miles and still looks as good as new :D..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a chance to get some shots by a pro in a studio... I think they turned out great and really brought out the unique color of the matrix :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice picture of a slick bike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Don't post here much but figured some of the previous owners of my bike (Doug Holck, Raffy K, Scott) would like to see it is still in good hands up here in Olympia, WA.

Photo was taken at a photography lighting class by Jason Small. Turned out really cool I think. Anyway..she's got about 6500 miles on her now and still going strong (recently dyno'd at 110 rwhp 65ft/lbs SAE..so about 122rwhp and 72 ft/lbs dynojet..).

very nice shot. AMAZING BIKE !! think you should paint your mirrors the same color tho

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Both photographers had a heck of a time dealing with the "bright" mirrors. Seems the aluminum just reflected all the light. I suppose I could anodize them black or dk grey...or put on the stock ones for photo shoots :D.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
Put the stock ones back on anyway. The aluminum ones really detract from an otherwise great looking bike, IMO.

·
Premium Member
8,730 Posts
Put the stock ones back on anyway. The aluminum ones really detract from an otherwise great looking bike, IMO.
At first I wondered about the mirrors, but they grew on me when I considered what the bike was named for. They add a touch of hi tech materials and no doubt you can see whats behind you better than the stock set up.

Fortunately Raffy sold it to Scott before he had a chance to crash it.

·
Administrator
12,442 Posts
Fortunately Raffy sold it to Scott before he had a chance to crash it.
LMAO! Funniest thing I have heard all weekend :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts