Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found the problem. It was one of the fuel pump relays. I took a shot and went to Autozone to see if they had one. They actually stock a relay that worked. so after $15.00 I was out the door. I was so excited to get it running I got a ticket on Baxter road. I was doing 55 on a 35 in my car. I Actually didn't care I just wanted to ride. I tooled around from 5pm to 1 am. I love my Duc!

Rob

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad that you got it fixed. Sorry about the ticket.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Still going to be cheaper

Than hauling to and paying a shop to fix. Good deal. I spent sunday helping Jerry and his dad. Get the dyno room ready for next saturday we put a window in and a attic fan. Don't forget guys Next saturday is dyno day at WFO. I think like $30 a pull something like that and MCRA will be selling food. Pretty much a sport bike deal.............but open to all but mostly sport bikes show up. Good people alot of fun. Come on by. I will be helping on the dyno.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jeff, might not need an a/c fans and attic fans now, its hella nice out. a few weeks ago I was all for it heheheheh

Rob sorry you were in the wrong side of the city for me to help you out.

Well im off to the zoo later on kats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts