Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just had this produced for me in the UK. Really happy with the end product, couple of teething issues, but that's what it's all about, sadly it's conflicting with my limited time at home to ride it while the weather is good, but still get firm just staring at it!:)

Looking forward to getting it sorted with the help of all of you. Firstly the carbs, FCR 41's, only ever injected Ducati's before, so that's the first initiation!

Sure to be bugging you all on here for a long time to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
That's very nice. Those FCR's are excellent btw. You should have lots of fun with that bike. Congrats.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lovely bike, enjoy!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Very, very nice. Gorgeous, in fact.
Love those pipes!
(Hate that greasy crap on the tires.)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(Hate that greasy crap on the tires.)[/QUOTE]

that's not grease, its drool!

·
Registered
461 Posts
You had that "produced" for you? Holy Moses it's beautiful! Getting the FCR's sorted should be pretty straightforward depending on what engine work was done to it. Looking forward to reading more about this.

Regards,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
That is a cool looking machine! Congrats

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I just had this produced for me in the UK. Really happy with the end product, couple of teething issues, but that's what it's all about, sadly it's conflicting with my limited time at home to ride it while the weather is good, but still get firm just staring at it!:)

Looking forward to getting it sorted with the help of all of you. Firstly the carbs, FCR 41's, only ever injected Ducati's before, so that's the first initiation!

Sure to be bugging you all on here for a long time to come!
Cool Bike congrats!! I fyou have any trouble with getting her out for a ride just send her State side and I can take care of her for you!! Thats what Duc Brothers do !!:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
OMG... What a beautiful bike. Gorgeous. Do you know which company/where the fairings, tank, and seat came from? Or if the company would be interested in producing more? Those would sell, I think.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG... What a beautiful bike. Gorgeous. Do you know which company/where the fairings, tank, and seat came from? Or if the company would be interested in producing more? Those would sell, I think.
The guys who made it for me are in the UK and they did a lot of extra work than I asked for, just to show how much passion they have. The seat is one of there own and the fairing is from a Norton, they had to trim it right down as it was huge, but the bolt on/off light cover is very cool.
The guys are called redmaxspeedshop Flat Track UK - UK Flat Track Racing if you want to see the build pages go to the "project bikes" link on the right hand side of the web site. The do have loads of parts for sale.

Anyway, glad you all like it, I will get into the carbs today and see if it is the dreaded needle sticking.

Keep you posted,

BEz

·
Registered
540 Posts
Very very nice, love the way the Oil cooler is hidden away :yeah:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Sic!

Just the way I would have done it.... Perfect! I love your bike! Welcome

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awesome Bike! What exhaust is that that your using on it?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a conti Ducati performance found on eBay for cheap. Works a treat although I hate polishing stainless steep, I may end up ceramic black'ing it this winter.... Or nickel plating, but I do like the rat black!

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's a conti Ducati performance found on eBay for cheap. Works a treat although I hate polishing stainless steep, I may end up ceramic black'ing it this winter.... Or nickel plating, but I do like the rat black!
I love that exhaust but I've not been able to find a 2 into 1 like that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha ha, it's just the end pipe, the rest of the pipe work is all modded/custom and utilising original headers, the snake work was a *itch apparently, and squeezing it past the hagon shock that needed a customised smaller circumference spring, even if I had the time and know how, I am glad it wasn't me!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ha ha, it's just the end pipe, the rest of the pipe work is all modded/custom and utilising original headers, the snake work was a *itch apparently, and squeezing it past the hagon shock that needed a customised smaller circumference spring, even if I had the time and know how, I am glad it wasn't me!
Well it was worth the effort, looks great. So hows the sound going into one?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts