Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
PJ (Sportbikesforhire) has helped sponsor him for the past couple of years in WERA and was telling me about how quick he is. Couldn't get a waiver to participate in MotoAmerica due to his age but it looks like it's time. Definitely has a bright future and I think has the potential to carry the flag in Europe if his career falls into place.

Pulling for the kid!

Scott L.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
This is cool news Tom, hope to see him at Barber!

Way cool. I hope there’s some way to watch.
MotoAmerica is typically streamed live online, but it looks like it is also being archived on their website...

Fans may access live streaming beginning on Saturday mornings and throughout the weekend for coverage of qualifying and racing in all scheduled classes. Depending on the venue, this includes the Motul Superbike class, Superstock 1000, Supersport, Superstock 600, and the KTM RC Cup.

Complete flag-to-flag races from Circuit of The Americas, Road Atlanta, Virginia International Raceway, Road America, Utah Motorsports Campus, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Sonoma Raceway, Pittsburgh International Race Complex, New Jersey Motorsports Park, and the season finale at Barber Motorsports Park will be archived on the VIDEO page for on-demand viewing.

·
Temporary greeter
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
Awesome racing on the last lap. His lap time was right there!

Good job! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
It was pretty messed up for me too. I really only got to watch the last 3 laps. But that was the best part. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Temporary greeter
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Look at these stats. Im really proud of him. First time in MotoAmerica, on one of the slowest bikes out there, on a track he has never ridden and the youngest rider on the course :nerd:

Attachments

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,421 Posts
So, after just one race, Damian is 23rd out of 39 in the standings. :D

Looking forward to today's race. Hopefully, it won't buffer so badly.

·
Temporary greeter
23,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man, looking at the timing sheets, his top speed is way down. Imagine what he'd be doing with a more competitive bike. :surprise:
Yeah. Yesterday he was the second fastest Yamaha. He is hoping to break that record today. He says the KTM's and Kawasaki's pull real hard from him in the straights.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts