Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting this because I was desperately looking for map examples before installing my kit, but couldn't find many. Don't think that this map is good for your bike, but it could be a good starting point.

After some dyno tuning, and about two months of self-tuning with the Bazzaz z-AFM module, I finally have a map that is mostly refined. I say mostly because the z-AFM is still suggesting changes as large as 5-6%. Adjusting the map using this system has completely transformed the bike from what it was stock (OK) to somthing AMAZING! I can't believe there was so much potential to unlock in the 1100 EVO. I used to twist the throttle all the way open and wish there was more pull, but now I get mildly worried about opening it more than 80%.

2012 Monster 1100 EVO - 5000 miles
EXHAUST: Competition Werkes GP slipon, stock exhaust flapper disabled/open (but not removed).
INTAKE: MWR drop in filter pod + MWR powerup filter

Fuel map adjustment %'s and Plot below. I'll post my target AFR's in a later post. In general, my target is between 13-13.4 depending on the region of the map. You'll notice I'm pulling out 28% at idle as it was idling too rich. You'll also notice I am adding 20% fuel (at 500rpm) to help with cold starting. Bazzaz does not create maps below 3000rpm, but cells can be manually adjusted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
"jagibbs" Thanks for some great tech info. I'm still undecided on purchase of a Rexxer tuner or the Bazzaz piggyback processor. The Rexxer is more $$ but you plug and play, then its done. Bazzaz processor is less $$ but more involved with installation and modification. Did you have your ECU reflashed before adding the Bazzaz system?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Map is still working out great. Reinstalled the wideband again this season and remapped. Changes to the map created last season were very minimal. Still running good.

The site hosting my pictures is down. If I get another site set up, I'll try to put up my final map.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts