Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Are you excited for the V4 Multistrada to be announced on Oct 15?

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • I coulda had a V8...

Votes: 5 10.6%
3321 - 3340 of 3415 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled
208 Posts
Every Italian beauty I've ever been with proudly displays her jewels with the LIGHTS on, and in broad DAYLIGHT!!

Devils in the details! 😈😍😂

Congrats HG! She's gonna light your 🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
369 Posts
And now, even without seeing any jewel and just some skin (this is not a Muslim country, just sayin....), I can finally identify the new hot-babe with such a suggestive name!

Congrats!

Is it in your garage already?
Eager to know more details around the "deal of the century"!

Enjoy and ride safe!!!

Reactions: HoodooGuru

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,330 ·
Following this thread is like following my GF walk through TJ Maxx/Home Goods, it's all over the place.
hahaha... I describe practically every female I know as a "butterfly" when it comes to walking through nearly any clothing or home goods store... fluttering about needing to touch nearly every fabric or object that attracts her eye. It's a sight to marvel how the female brain works... and impossible to logically follow... lol

As for most dudes I know, we can easily straight-line through any store as we don't "shop" for anything, we "acquire" things.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,331 · (Edited)
And now, even without seeing any jewel and just some skin (this is not a Muslim country, just sayin....), I can finally identify the new hot-babe with such a suggestive name!

Congrats!

Is it in your garage already?
Eager to know more details around the "deal of the century"!

Enjoy and ride safe!!!
Thanks fellas... here she is:

2021 Ducati Diavel 1260S

More details to follow with all the details on my process & thinking coming to this bike, how this magical deal came to pass (including huge thanks to members on this very forum who helped make it happen) along with photos once this devil is in my driveway any day now...

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S
67 Posts
@HoodooGuru congrats on the choice, and I hope you are super happy with it. I am a bit confused as to your previous comments directed towards the dealership, but I'll have to assume you were treated much better this time around.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,333 ·
@HoodooGuru congrats on the choice, and I hope you are super happy with it. I am a bit confused as to your previous comments directed towards the dealership, but I'll have to assume you were treated much better this time around.
Didn't get this from a dealer... private party purchase (so avoided the entire dealer frustrations). Details to follow... 😉

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled
208 Posts
Holy Smokes!! She is HOTTT !!! 🔥🔥🔥

Such a beautiful babe. Definitely very interested in her!

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S
67 Posts

Anyone know what the purpose of this part is for? Code 96781621AA Rear Luggage Rack

·
Registered
619 Posts
You'll enjoy the hell of out it, congrats. I miss my Diavel every time I ride. I don't regret not getting another, after 20k miles I believed both then and now it was time to move on, but if the type of riding you do is well suited to the Diavel, it's probably the most fun bike on the planet.

Prepare yourself for lots of attention from random strangers. They're all dudes though, so don't get your hopes up.

3321 - 3340 of 3415 Posts