multistrada streetfighter

19K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  tkokay 
#1 ·
Hi didnt like the way my multi looked but loved the way it rides so i made this
1098 tank, panigale seat mt03 headlight lots of faffing cutting welding,

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
great work on the bike, i've never been a fan of the multistrada's looks, but i like what you've done with it! have you considered the bottom fairing that the streetfighter has? i think it might square things up and fill out some of the empty space behind the front wheel.

#8 ·
nice! how much of the frame did you chop? mostly the rear I can see but what about for 848 petrol tank mount?

I've been thinking of doing something with my MTS frame and parts and considering engine options and looks too

#9 ·
I cut all the rear subframe off and fabricated a new one to take the panigale seat unit. also the lugs that held the original multistrada tank were removed as these were the only things stopping the new tank fitting the frame. the rear of the 848 tank bolts to the new subframe ,i haven't used the mounting lugs at the front of the tank it is secured by brackets i made fixed to the holes that the side tank panels would have bolted to and bolted to the original frame if that makes sense. all very secure.

#15 ·
Gorgeous! I didn't think it was possible to keep the stock headlight and look good. I've been mulling my own strada-fighter, and there isn't a ton of inspiration to draw from out there. You've certainly raised the bar.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.