Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2388 Posts

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
still waiting on John's pazzo levers, ZG sport touring windscreen, new rubber, footpeg, and gps tank mount mod pics.....i'm sure i left some out!

bad John :)

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
still waiting on John's pazzo levers, ZG sport touring windscreen, new rubber, footpeg, and gps tank mount mod pics.....i'm sure i left some out!

bad John :)
STM red anodized fork adjusters, black keyless race fuel cap, DP rear seat cowl, Shift Tech CF hugger, another electric gear connector. Been concentrating on Winter gear. Exchanged my Gerbing vest for a Gerbing jacket liner today, picked up an Olympia textile jacket last week. Getting ready for the Death Valley ride. I'll have the new rubber on tomorrow. Should have the billet passenger pegs in a day or two. Mods are slowing down, not much more I'm interested in except a modified exhaust. Not in a hurry for that, I kind of like it quiet and the bike is running good as it is. Seems like there are more instances of messing up the mixture with exhaust systems.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First Post

Here's a picture of my 2006 620 Dark. I just got it and it had less than 500 miles on it and was bone stock. I just installed the Arrow exhaust and I love it!...I also did put on axle and frame sliders, painted the belt covers, exhaust guard (painted), removed carbon canister, Ducati handguards, and I'm fitting a Monster hugger as well. I also put on a few extra Ducati decals that I had made...

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Finally got around to posting a pic of the love.

Mods so far:
DP Performance Kit, Marchesini wheels, DP mirrors, DP rear fender, MPL clutch slave, MPL titanium clutch basket, MPL clutch cover, Pazzo levers, Rizoma reservoir covers.

Duration of ownership: 2 years and 7 months
Total time in the shop for warranty work: 6 months :mad:

Here's a picture of my super duper bike stand. After having the bike blown over twice by strong winds, I said, "Never again".

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just added the Ducati Performance (Givi) top case and thought I'd add another updated pic...

The little 620 is shaping up nicely...:)

·
Registered
503 Posts
my Multi...

101 - 120 of 2388 Posts