Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2312 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here's mine with the new exhaust

Next up is taking the heat shield, foot pegs and all brackets off and powdercoating or anodizing them black. Another option is to anodize the footpegs and brackets to match the forks and do the heat shield in black.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Somebody posted a nice big pic of a black 1100S. Now I just can't find it! It was in front of a van or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about? There is a serious shortage of big clear pics of black 1100S.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Oilhed said:
Somebody posted a nice big pic of a black 1100S. Now I just can't find it! It was in front of a van or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about? There is a serious shortage of big clear pics of black 1100S.
this was my first one....written off and replaced in the correct colour..:D a pic of the damaged black one, and some of the new Red one!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
West Coast of Washington

Here a few of the MTS, great all around bike, great touring bike, great sport riding bike.

[/IMG]

and this.....

[/IMG]

And this.....

[/IMG]

and finally this...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
49 Posts
I finally found mine. Here's my '07 MTS1100S sitting at the dealership. I pick it up this weekend.:yeah:

The dealer had installed a GIVI top box but I passed on it. The rack is coming off and the grab bar replaced.

Now just I need to get some of those nifty '08 1100s decals. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a 150 mile, 55 degree ride to get her home safe & sound. What a great bike.

On the first round of things to do:
1. Center Stand
2. Hand Guards
3. DP gel seat

·
Registered
17 Posts

here is my multi after i just installed the rear seat cowl .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have I been into Multi's so long that none of these pic's seem new to me?? :confused:
Mine aren't so new either!:sleep:
Most recent is the 620 late last fall,with Laminar shield,
D.P. Bags (3), & handguards,
Leo Vince exh.
Alaska leather sheep seat cover, etc..
She's ready to do some Sport touring!

Last year I had Famsa Bags

Prior spring, No Bags.

Bone stock. Fall of 06 1st ride:D

Now that I have the Leo Vince exhaust, K&N filter & Powercard I'm tickled with the performance.
Now to work on the handling!!:think:

61 - 80 of 2312 Posts