Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2312 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
vduc said:
Use the Gallery link at the top of the page to upload your pictures to one of the galleries. From there you can link pictures to your message.

1. Open the picture you want in the Gallery.
  2. Right click on it, go to Properties
  3. Copy the Address [*]Click on the button on message window that looks like a mountain (Insert Image). [*]Paste in the window prompt the URL, hit OK and it should be in the preview. [/list][img]http://www.ducati.ms/gallery/files/5/1/3/4/BigBend-TX_2005_0034.JPG[/img][/QUOTE] Guys, help. I can't get the image from photobucket over to the upload section of .ms.

·
Premium Member
8,661 Posts
atypical1 said:
Cool! Glad to see the Mts being used for touring! I regularly tour on mine and love it!

Damn...I am a pic whore!
So I take it the Multistrada is a very capable touring bike? Obviously you think so and that makes me feel even more better about the bike as an all around winner.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
gloxter said:
Guys, help. I can't get the image from photobucket over to the upload section of .ms.
I've only uploaded pictures from my hard drive to the ducati.ms gallery then linked it from there without issue.

Multi's make great touring bikes, I'll say it again :D it's the best all around Ducati out there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Need some 620 representation here. Am I the first?

Ok I know they're not to easy to see but here are my mods so far;
DP tankbag,
Handguards,
rear Monster hugger,
SW Motech Risers,
Laminar Tour shield w/lip,
X-Pel headlight cover,
12volt outlet,
Wheel stripes (reflective),
Painted Black metallic textured Belt covers,
FAMSA Multistrada Soft Panniers,
Iridium plugs,
and 14t sprocket....
Exhaust is next... :crazy:$
And I might switch to the DP semihard saddles?? For aesthetic reasons only

·
Registered
40 Posts
Metaldoc said:
Here is my new mistress :D

Metaldoc my man! Long time no see over at MB. Cong ratz on the new scooter, I like!

In fact, I'm seriously considering adding a 620 to the stable....there's a red one and a dark at one of the local bike shops.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gnomad said:
Metaldoc my man! Long time no see over at MB. Cong ratz on the new scooter, I like!

In fact, I'm seriously considering adding a 620 to the stable....there's a red one and a dark at one of the local bike shops.

Hey Gno. I have a hard time keeping up with the MB board, so I haven't been there in a while.

As to the Duc go for it, I can't beleive how much fun I have on the bike, ir is almost better than sex. :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bikernut said:
Need some 620 representation here. Am I the first?
Ok I know they're not to easy to see but here are my mods so far;
DP tankbag,
Handguards,
rear Monster hugger,
SW Motech Risers,
Laminar Tour shield w/lip,
X-Pel headlight cover,
12volt outlet,
Wheel stripes (reflective),
Painted Black metallic textured Belt covers,
FAMSA Multistrada Soft Panniers,
Iridium plugs,