Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2326 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I wish ducati made blue. I dunno what it is but I love the color blue on a bike especially the blue lighting. Although I like the green LED lighting as well lol.

·
Registered
623 Posts
ofblong said:
I wish ducati made blue. I dunno what it is but I love the color blue on a bike especially the blue lighting. Although I like the green LED lighting as well lol.
I dunno. Ii love blue bikes. I had a blue BMW R1100R and want a blue BMW R100RT but some bikes don't look right in blue. Two I can think of are the Ducati ST2 and Honda VFR. These bikes just ask for red, orange or yellow!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Cool! Glad to see the Mts being used for touring! I regularly tour on mine and love it!
Here is me in Death Valley a week ago:

Damn...I am a pic whore!

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Man, I gotta get one of those someday. I can just visualize doing a road trip on one. I think it would be a hoot to round up 3 or 4 other MTS riders and do a 3 -4 day ride, documenting everything for the website members viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
391 Posts
John said:
Man, I gotta get one of those someday. I can just visualize doing a road trip on one. I think it would be a hoot to round up 3 or 4 other MTS riders and do a 3 -4 day ride, documenting everything for the website members viewing pleasure.
Count me in, but I'd need lots of lead time to plan.

21 - 40 of 2326 Posts