Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
2541 - 2560 of 2575 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I know! I did the entire loop with that damned key there. I'm really having a problem remembering to put it back in my pocket after I use it to put my battery charger away. I was so lucky. I can't imagine having to walk up and down that country road in full leathers looking for a key...

·
Registered
2016 MTS 1200 DVT PP
8 Posts
I know! I did the entire loop with that damned key there. I'm really having a problem remembering to put it back in my pocket after I use it to put my battery charger away. I was so lucky. I can't imagine having to walk up and down that country road in full leathers looking for a key...
:D I believe the 1260 DVT has a stronger fob antenna. My bike would have screaming, NO KEY!...Just as I ride off. Take note that the key tip can break off the fob housing and they are designed as wear component.

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled
279 Posts
Major work. It looks factory as if the subframe and swing arm were disassembled !

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Multistrada 950, 2018 Desert Sled
279 Posts
I really like how you painted the nose and the rear fender. Excellent detail! Even the fuel cap. Was the fuel cap powder coated or anodized?
Did you wire the Clearwater's to the throttle switch?

2541 - 2560 of 2575 Posts