·
Registered
503 Posts

Reactions: AK-Bandit

·
Registered
17 Posts
View attachment 988847
Really like this bike, I was worried I would really miss my KTM 1290s but so far this is better
Cool photo. Is this the Grand Tour 2020 version? If so, how’s the Akrapovic slip on? Any considerabile improvement on sound, in terms of dB increase and richer low notes?
I own the same bike and find the Factory exhaust a bit soft for my liking. Was thinking either a slip on or even a full Termi but am a bit worried that the slip on wouldn’t bring enough change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you, yes it’s a 2020 grand tour and no the slip on changes the sound very little but I was worried a full exhaust may be to loud. I don’t feel it needs more power but I may install a 42 tooth rear sprocket because it is geared tall.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you, yes it’s a 2020 grand tour and no the slip on changes the sound very little but I was worried a full exhaust may be to loud. I don’t feel it needs more power but I may install a 42 tooth rear sprocket because it is geared tall.
Thank you for your reply.

I did ride as a test a couple of weeks ago a 1260 with a full Termi. Oh yeah, it is very loud. This one had the silencer removed and every car alarm went off.
So back to old my dillema: the Factory or slip ons are too quiet and the full termi is too loud and not allowed on public roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2381 - 2394 of 2394 Posts