Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2301 - 2312 of 2312 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Few pics from my trip up to NorCal last week.
Mount Hamilton is a riot!! Especially coming from the east (pueblo rd?).
Rode it last may from Reno, on the way to the Quail Motorcycle Gathering in Monterey. By the time I was at the top, i was hyperventilating from excitement, and i had arm pump from going gangbusters up the road, 30+ miles. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,322 Posts
Mount Hamilton is a riot!! Especially coming from the east (pueblo rd?).
Rode it last may from Reno, on the way to the Quail Motorcycle Gathering in Monterey. By the time I was at the top, i was hyperventilating from excitement, and i had arm pump from going gangbusters up the road, 30+ miles. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Great little ride. Have done mt ham and mt diablo in that area. Good times, i miss it dearly

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Even when I read an article that says an Aprilia and a BMW did faster times than a Panigale V4, I know I'll never have anything but a Ducati. I have owned six, including two Monsters and three Multistradas. Bought my first in 1974 (like the attached photo except for the air filters). Bought the gray 2017 Multistrada in September 2018 but managed to total it the next day. Damn! Fortunately I still have the white 2011 shown below. The 2017 handled a bit better and was a little smoother, but its engine threw off a lot more heat than the 2011.
Ducati 750GT angle.png
my ducati2 to edit.png

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bought mine a year ago from Big Bike Project in Bangkok. it is a 2012 Pikes Peak and it only had 2200 kilometers on it. I have added 7000 in the last year.
i am currently riding around Thailand. Panniers are SW Motech which I am wrapped with: the frames detatch easily. Top box is a Givi 52L. More than enough luggage capacity for 4 weeks touring.
Roads in Thailand are sublime! I have been riding here 10 years. You need to be careful, but excellent riding on some world class roads.
Will post photos when I find the touring thread.

just realised the last time I posted here was 9 years ago when I hd my 1198!

2301 - 2312 of 2312 Posts