Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2305 Posts

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
My apologizes as this forum's moderator I should have started one a while ago, Thank you gomura for the suggestion and 900MAN, and atypical1 for starting it.

Let's keep them coming...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Now that's what I'm talkin' about.... cool bikes, guys! The action shots are great.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
jbcaddy said:
one from a while back exploring a dirt road in the Sierras. OK, so how do I post photos and not just a thumbnail?
Where are my glasses? Damn that is small!

I would use a photohosting service like photobucket to store your pics. Then you can place them directly in your post.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
jbcaddy said:
so how do I post photos and not just a thumbnail?
Use the Gallery link at the top of the page to upload your pictures to one of the galleries. From there you can link pictures to your message.

1. Open the picture you want in the Gallery.
  2. Right click on it, go to Properties
  3. Copy the Address [*]Click on the button on message window that looks like a mountain (Insert Image). [*]Paste in the window prompt the URL, hit OK and it should be in the preview. [/list][img]http://www.ducati.ms/gallery/files/5/1/3/4/BigBend-TX_2005_0034.JPG[/img]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Met a fellow from multistrada.net and we rode here:

Blackwater NWR, 23 Sept 2006

We rode through this towards Hooper's Island, as well. That is a Multi ahead.

A pleasant 250 mile day with enough road conditions to make it interesting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
my multi

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hey Tweake...the pic did not show up.

Oh, I just painted my bike (after a nice low side at Willow Springs).

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thanks Mark, it is the Ducati Perf topcase rack. I have pics on my earlier post on this thread. It is really handy for me because I love to travel but hate side luggage.

1 - 20 of 2305 Posts