Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTHING IS BEING PARTED - DO NOT ASK - ONLY SELLING IN THE KITS LISTED. Read entire thread. I am still receiving parts request. Go to the dealer!

I am selling my 2018 MTS 1260 and will be removing all the OEM parts I added . It is in the process of having the parts removed. All the parts are OEM and they are in great condition. All parts are located in the San Francisco Bay area, at the end of May I will be driving from the bay area to Austin Texas so I can hand deliver if anyone is on the way otherwise prefer local pickup. (Will consider shipping depending on location and price)

SOLD-2015+ - Ducati Top box w/ Red Panels (Maybe Earlier model year fitment)-SOLD
2015+ - OEM Enduro Kit (Crash bars, Radiator Guard, Engine Guard - Powder Coated Gloss Black)
2018+ 1260 Termignoni Full Titanium Race Exhaust
2010+ OEM Pannier Liners + Top Box Liners - Almost Brand New (From Granturismo)

NOTHING IS BEING PARTED - DO NOT ASK - ONLY SELLING IN THE KITS LISTED

OEM 1260 Termignoni Titanium Race Exhaust (Asking $1,600 - New $2,400)
OEM Part Number 96481471A
Production Date May 2018
Imported from Europe and ran around 18k miles and in great shape. The kit includes a Map Key which has to be activated by the dealership for the factory race profile. This exhaust sounds absolutely amazing and it is an OEM kit which means you maintain your warranty. It includes a right rear extended passenger peg mount that I powder coated gloss black. I just removed and the tune has been unmarried by Ducati so it can be installed onto the next bike.

2015+ OEM Ducati Touratech Enduro Kit Part Number 97980061A/97980061B (Asking $800 - New $1,500)
This is a complete kit minus the kickstand foot kit. The crash bars, radiator guard, and engine guard are powder coated gloss black. The kit includes:

LED Fog Lights w/ Harness (Normal Wear) (Require dealership to activate)
Radiator Guard (Normal wear)
Crash Bars (Minor scratches left side)
Engine Guard (Coating chips on bottom)
Foot Pegs (Brand new unused)
Fender Extension (Brand New unused)

2010+ OEM Pannier Liners + Top Box Liners - (Asking $200 - New $300)
OEM Part Numbers 96780521A + 96792210B
OEM Top Box and Side Pannier Luggage bags. These will fit regular boxes as well as the Granturismo boxes. I used the top box bag and one side bag once and one is brand new. They are in great condition because they were used so little.

Prefer local pickup or as mentioned I can deliver if you're along the way to Austin at the end of May. More images will be posted of all parts as they are removed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Exhaust Images - Forgot to mention the exhaust is missing the heat shield. I believe it can be ordered but I ran it without the shield and haven't had any issues. It does include hardware to mount heat shield. The mark on the canister is from the rear passenger peg where it mounts. It was touching.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
In case I wasn't clear:

NOTHING IS BEING PARTED - DO NOT ASK - ONLY SELLING IN THE KITS LISTED

This means if you want a part from a kit, I will sell it to you for full kit cost. I am not interested in trades, especially since I won’t have a motorcycle. Let’s not waste each other’s time, save that for craigslist.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OEM Luggage Liners. These are nearly brand new and include straps for each bag. One was never used and the others were used one time but have been stored away. I kept these from my Granturismo but never used them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts