Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lights mounted on the Crashbars and cannot find online the wiring loom to fit to the plug on the bike. Don't want to buy entire kit just the loom to suit OEM mounted female plug.

If anyone an tell me the correct plug type I could buy the male part. It’s a 3 way plug.

Does anyone know if this is the correct plug in the image. PNG image.png

PNG image 2.png

or is this it?

PNG image 3.png
Ducati 3 Way Automotive TPS Green Wiring Loom Connector.png

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ebrew. Using the OEM LED light install guide I have located the plug on the left hand side of the front of bike, under the keyless start system and after removing the black side. Ideally to access this you must remove the tank but I have managed to tease it out enough to get the blank end off the plug.
The install talks nothing about getting the ECU tweaked to turn the system on but I am due for a service soon and would have the shop activate it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Just found that :)
Going to see if I can just get the Y harness
Wonder how they turn on after plugging them in

·
Registered
767 Posts
I have lights mounted on the Crashbars and cannot find online the wiring loom to fit to the plug on the bike. Don't want to buy entire kit just the loom to suit OEM mounted female plug.

If anyone an tell me the correct plug type I could buy the male part. It’s a 3 way plug.

Does anyone know if this is the correct plug in the image.

or is this it?
which lights are you using ?

·
Registered
2015 Multistrada 1200S, 2015 Panigale 1299S, 2017 Tuono Factory
133 Posts
Did this work? I want to put fog lights on the stock switch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts