Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 multistrada enduro
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I just picked up a 16' multistrada enduro and I'm having a hard time finding a slip on for it (other than the termignoni). 17 and up there are choices but apparently for the 2016 enduros there isn't anything. Has anyone fit anything other than the termignoni slip on to their 16' enduro? Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,048 Posts
Is the 2017 any different from the 2016?... i thought all the 1200’s were basically identical.

·
Registered
2016 multistrada enduro
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is the 2017 any different from the 2016?... i thought all the 1200’s were basically identical.
They don't appear to be but apparently they make exhausts only for the 17 and up 1200 enduro.

Could someone with a 16' chime in on this? Has anyone done a slip on (other than termi) on a 16'?

·
Registered
164 Posts
The slip-on is only used for tuning the noise.

AKRA does a kit, i got it after my OEM slip-on fell apart maybe due to the ARROW decat i installed which got rid of the foot heat.

Its a close fit to swing arm...not sure if ARROW or AKRA is at fault, slip-on has to be rotated just right.

I later removed the rear rests.

·
Registered
2016 multistrada enduro
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The slip-on is only used for tuning the noise.

AKRA does a kit, i got it after my OEM slip-on fell apart maybe due to the ARROW decat i installed which got rid of the foot heat.

Its a close fit to swing arm...not sure if ARROW or AKRA is at fault, slip-on has to be rotated just right.

I later removed the rear rests.

Bike looks great!

Yeah that was the only can I found that some sites say it works and others don't. AKRA says it's for 2017-18 only... I'm not sure why, I guess the swingarm is the issue? Does yours make contact anywhere or have you noticed rubbing?

Anyone know what else will work?

I just want it for sound, I have no intentions on putting a header and tuning it.... just yet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes it rubs if you don't line it up exact but i don't know if AKRA is causing it or the ARROW decat is.

You can rotate it so it does'nt rub but you have to be within 1-2 degrees.

Either of the pipes needs bending out away from swingarm but i have deposit on V4 and just waiting for that now.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I have a 16 p.p. with arrow decat listed for the enduro so i figure it's the same, i added a arrow "thunder" titanium designed for a mv agusta brutale and....voila'! 20191127_123337.jpg

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts