Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winterproject: modification of my original Multistrada to a Pike Peak version. Price difference with the original is just to big for only the Ohlins suspension. Also performance turnsignals mounted and all powder coated the footrests and the engine guard.

Attachments

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
Couple things.....I think you did a masterful job with the white sections....nicely done! Now get rid of the factory stickers (frame, swing arm) and maybe even the fork reflectors.

Bravo!

Reactions: Bobcat Sig

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nicely done!

Ditto on what O said. The turn signals are worth every penny imho. Like you I splurged and got Rizomas' and almost anyone who follows me comments on just how much more bright/piercing the light is. Safety is #1. Good call!

Did you paint or use stickers? Looks phenomenal either way.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
4,173 Posts
You paint yourself or send out? Looks great and I've been thinking about something similar (really like the tricolore scheme)

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is a great job, well done.

As someone mentioned above, just remove those reflectors from th forks!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Looks great and saves you a lot of money. Now remove that ugly canister too. I will share your message with Dutch Ducati Multistrada Group on FB.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
BST carbon fiber wheels would be a really nice upgrade.

The bike looks fantastic though. Nicely done.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Bike looks good , but looks like you still have the CAT.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I've thought about doing something similar. I have the iceberg white, so I wanted to do a "negative" of what the red Pikes Peak is. Who did the vinyl?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks great! What have you done with the belly pan? Did you paint in black? Hate the silver belly pan! And still can't find belly pan in carbon for the DVT

1 - 20 of 26 Posts