Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ducati Island

Was your bike parked on Ducati Island this past weekend?? If so, I admired your bike for some time and was wondering if the owner caught me they may start charging me!! Nice paint job- really nice.
Uploading from iPhone and forum software just replaces the pictures because of same file name I guess... Here's side view, which will probably make it appear twice.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bit the bullet and bought these tonight for the Multistrada. Will let everyone know how they look once they arrive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Decals

So my decals arrived today and they don't look like they fit at all and am wondering if the seller in Italy has sent me the incorrect ones for my 2015 DVT. As you can see from the pics they are a long way off from even looking like fitting.. very frustrated! Also not sure what that large piece of white sticker is on the radiator shroud... bloody confusing.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It's correct.. If you give me your email I can send you the pics I received from the seller
Here you can see a little how to fit that weird part :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Even the straight white stripe on my bike took a lot of fiddling to get right. It is from the same company. I used the soapy water trick where you can place the sticker and move it around till you find the right place. Also needed a heat gun to make it more pliable. Would not recommend a first timer to try it and instead go to a vinyl wrapping place and ask them to do it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yes, mine was done by a professional.. To worst part is really those lateral parts with those curves

·
Registered
64 Posts
For those of you that have applied the Vulturbike or other decals, do you have any concerns with the stability or lifespan of the colors in the decals? Any yellowing or fading?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can anyone verify if the Vulturebike decals will fit on a 2017 MTS? The item description says it fits 2015-2016; I think the 2017 fairing should be the same? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
As long as it says 2015+ and 1200 (not 1260), you will be fine. I have purchased a couple of their kits for my 2015. I like refreshing the look every other year :) The quality is great!

Can anyone verify if the Vulturebike decals will fit on a 2017 MTS? The item description says it fits 2015-2016; I think the 2017 fairing should be the same? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I installed the Vulturbike decals on my 2017 Multi 1200S and have held up great. It was a little tedious to install some parts but overall I’m happy. I also wrapped my saddlebags with some white vinyl wrap to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 42 Posts