Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who are interested in USA fabricated windshield spacers for your Multi should head over to DucPilot.com.

We have two (2), 2019 1260S Multi's in the garage. One with a CalSci Medium and one with the OEM screen. The fabrication was excellent and includes fittings for ram ball mounts as well. Your existing windscreen mounting hardware gets the job done.

The reduction in buffeting and wind noise was amazing. Shout out to KrazyJohnny and his team for providing a great product made right here in the USA!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just looking at the pictures in their install guide (Website needs more pictures of the product, BTW) they look taller than the Iconic ones, on top of being metal. The RAM ball fitting probably wouldn't work otherwise.

Hard to tell from photos, but I think these also push the screen straight out from the mounting surface, whereas the Iconics change the angle of the screen, making it more vertical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The DucPilot spacers move all of the mounting points out 2-inches. This has worked extremely well for us! I serve as the pit crew for my wife and I. I will also attest that this makes cleaning the inside of the windscreen and dash area significantly easier (bonus). Fabricated domestically and shipped from the Great State of Texas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please note that these are the three (3) piece sets on our 2019 1260S bikes. Great product!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts