Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to post this question because I know the answer is out there to find but I just can’t seem to. I am trying to find out what other bike’s wheels will fit on a 2014 Multi 1200 S Touring. I don’t care what they are from as long as they will fit with all of the other stock parts rotors sprocket spacers tires etc....

thanks!

·
Registered
725 Posts
What's your reason for the question if I may ask?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 damaged rims so I’m looking for a set of takeoffs from another bike that will bolt right up. I know I can get them straightened, just curious what other bikes will fit without issue.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I believe 1098 / 1198 wheels will fit
I've got a front from an 821 Monster that should fit. The Multi has a narrower front than the super bikes. I bought a set of wheels from an 821 and the rear fits my 959 Panigale but the front hub is too narrow, it measures the same as my 08 hyper and 2013 MTS.

t_bare

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a lead on a set of wheels off of a 14 monster 1200. I cross referenced aftermarket wheel part numbers and they are the same. Not sure how else to determine compatibility...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Is the rim narrow or just the spacer?
if it’s the spacer just buy the correct spacer
Rim is the same width, the hub is narrower where the spacers fit and where the rotors mount.

t_bare

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just installed 1098S wheels on my 2016 DVT. They are an exact match. If I'm not mistaken, the Multi wheels size, '14 on hasn't changed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. I pulled the trigger on a set of 2016 Monster 1200 S wheels—the deal was too good. I’ll update on compatibility in case anyone else is interested to know.

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Some late model Duc wheel/brake combos require disk offsets on different models iirc, but can work, some are plug and play. There’s quite a bit of compatibility info out there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The front on my MY15 DVT has a slight bend to it. Interested in this outcome

·
Registered
518 Posts
Beyond fixing. Would not trust them
I fit a fence post on the highway at 75mph
Happy to have as a reminder in the basement

1 - 20 of 25 Posts