Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks- do you know your sag settings/rider weight etc? Have you replaced your fork/shock springs? I’m still struggling to find confidence with mines tipping into the corners. I’ve backed my fork position back to 10mm from 15 and it’s def an improvement. My front tyre ((Pirelli Rosso Corsa) could be the culprit. It’s getting to the end of its life. I’m just about ready to install the new Pirelli Angel GT 2’s.
I do not remember the sag.I am 200 lb., without gear.The bike was perfect from the first ride, in sport or touring modes.I run the original Angel GTs, and have loved them on 3 different bikes.I have heard some negatives about high speed stability and tracking with the GT2s. The tread pattern is quite different from the original. Maybe just internet chatter.

·
Registered
124 Posts
original Öhlinsfork DU 860 Ducati Manual
aftermarket DU 870 Öhlins Manual
are 2 different forks and do not have to have the same dimensions

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
original Öhlinsfork DU 860 Ducati Manual
aftermarket DU 870 Öhlins Manual
are 2 different forks and do not have to have the same dimensions
This is why I inquired in the first place. Ducati Manual states 15mm (well that’s what the approx gold portion is above triple clamp after the 286mm), Ohlins states 10mm! Are you saying there might be a difference in length between 860 and 870?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts