Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
thank you for sharing. the landscapes and views of the country were magnificent, waterfalls and people included.

Ciccio, do you and your friends all live there? Are you enjoying retirement or does your work place you there?

Thanks again :)

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for sharing. the landscapes and views of the country were magnificent, waterfalls and people included.

Ciccio, do you and your friends all live there? Are you enjoying retirement or does your work place you there?

Thanks again :)
Hi there!
yes, we live and work here, myself almost 18 years already. I move out from rome when i was 29, working before for a major Tour Operator and fews year back, open with my partners our own restaurant.

Life here still good after-all. Yes we also face a big financial crises, but cost of life is very competitive compare to other countries making the daily cost life more affordable. is also a great place to retire or spend few months of the year because the weather, the good cost or island and the easy rent price for house or condo.
In the web you can easily find all answer in case you thinking to move here....
Anyway, as Ducati brothers :D:D:D, please feel free to ask any info you may need.
here the web of our place:
www.giustobangkok.com
Ciao
renzo aka ciccio

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can't wait to go back to Thailand. I was there last year for a friend's wedding and had enjoyed it immensely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts