Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I love seeing all these Multi's heeled over like sport bikes !! I agree that the Cherehola is spectacular. I also love the Blue Ridge Parkway between Cherokee and Asheville. Stunning views and great roads.
had a 13 MTS GT, I was amazed at how superbly this bike handles. I'm thinking about getting another one.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I feel like mine handles really nice. Part of it is the big wide handlebar. I wish mine had forged wheels but it is pretty awesome as is.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I feel like mine handles really nice. Part of it is the big wide handlebar. I wish mine had forged wheels but it is pretty awesome as is.
I put forged wheels on my 2012 PP and it does make a difference. I bent both stock rims hitting a pot hole on the Dragon a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Since I bought my ‘14 PP in the spring I have had it up to Back of the Dragon and The Diamondback and had fun in both places. Looking forward to a trip to Irwin TN and maybe Deals Gap. This bike leaves me with a smile from ear to ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
683 Posts
Awesome photos! Last time I was at the Gap, I was on my air-cooled Multi. We should organize a get together down there so I have a reason to get down there on my '13 PP. :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts