Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Decided to go with the 2010 1200S (Sport) instead of the '09 1100S - are any of you U.S. buyers getting these for anything below MSRP - the dealers around me seem to be holding firm at full MSRP since they have a few orders and deposits!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I Decided to go with the 2010 1200S (Sport) instead of the '09 1100S - are any of you U.S. buyers getting these for anything below MSRP - the dealers around me seem to be holding firm at full MSRP since they have a few orders and deposits!
Below MSRP, good luck on that one. A few orders!!!!! I think that most if not all of the first shipment of bikes will be spoken for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand the demand - but Jax dealer only has pre-orders for 2 Touring. I guess they are the only motorcycle in the U.S. selling for full price right now! By all accounts - it's worth it though.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Yeah, can't imagine ANY dealer letting these go for less than MSRP!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Below MSRP, good luck on that one. A few orders!!!!! I think that most if not all of the first shipment of bikes will be spoken for.
I heard that most of the 2010 allotment of MTS1200 is pre-sold via deposits.

If you want one, put in a deposit now. Haggle (if possible) later.

There are certain regions that are completely pre-sold. I heard England is (pre-)sold out for 2010...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts