Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
This MIVV system actually works perfect with the OEM panniers

Thanks for the info, I just read the description... I have OEM bags and it looks like they will not work. Bummer, I may have to go with the Termi (Ugly) or the Akro(Nice looking)... Decisions...>:)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
There is at least 3/8" of free space on all sides of the pipe with the pannier installed.

FYI - I installed the Speed Edge pipe. The Souno and Carbon Oval pipes are even smaller.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a 2013 and would consider this too. What had to be done with the engine? Did you need to pull the O2 sensor?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
With the exception of a bit more de-acceleration popping, it runs stronger and cooler. I was told by MIVV that there is more performance to be had by remapping the ECU. I plan on having Rexxer remap it soon (they already have a map ready for this set up).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have the full termi system(cat replacement pipe, air filter, rh passenger footpeg holder plate and carbon heat guard)? If so, what condition is it in and what don't you like about it. If you are getting the MIVV and have the system as stated, would you be interested in selling? Let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is at least 3/8" of free space on all sides of the pipe with the pannier installed.

FYI - I installed the Speed Edge pipe. The Souno and Carbon Oval pipes are even smaller.
How obnoxious would the sound level be on a 600 mi day? I just ordered one of these but I also have second thoughts.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
How obnoxious would the sound level be on a 600 mi day? I just ordered one of these but I also have second thoughts.
The MIVV pipes come with a diffuser installed. You can remove it by removing one bolt. With the diffuser in you won't wake up the neighbors, with it removed it sounds really good. I leave mine out and ride 500 mile days with no problem.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I also like the look of the stock pipe but would love to get rid of the cat and get some more sound but not too loud. I hear the MIVV with the stock pipe is stupid loud. Anyone on here from St. Louis area with anything other than stock? If so I would love to hear in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

341 - 350 of 350 Posts