Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MotoGP fans in California's Capital City are in for a treat Sunday, May 31, when Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca will partner up with HOT ITALIAN pizza & panini bar and motors & gear shop in midtown Sacramento for a Mugello MotoGP viewing party starting at 11:30 a.m.

In addition to checking out all the race action on HOT ITALIAN's jumbo-projector wall screen fans can enjoy superb authentic Italian-style pizza, Peroni beers, meet some of the Miss Mazda Raceway girls, buy tickets to the upcoming Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, and selected pre-event apparel and merchandise, including Dainese gear like Mugello T-shirts.
It promises to be a fun-filled day for all motorcycle enthusiasts.

HOT ITALIAN is located at the corner of 16th and Q Streets, just blocks off I-5 or Highway 50 (1627 16th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814) For more details visit hotitalian.net, or call 916 444-3000.
Two-wheel parking is available streetside and in the back parking lot, as well as around Fremont Park, located directly across the street.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Just want to make sure the parking is within easy eyesight of the restaurant. I think that is our most important creteria for group meet ups. Parking in the back lot or behind a building is a no-no for me. That MotoGP event sounds like a blast, I'll try to make it, but not on the bike due to a med insurance mixup. I'm not covered right now and knowing my history, I'd better not chance it.

·
Administrator
12,429 Posts
There is parking out front on the street. Jess and I are going to be motorcycle camping at Hendy Woods SP or we would be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts