Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's January, mild winter,saw ducati for sale on craigs, made low ball offer, Guy took it, now own a low mileage 2000 ss to go with my other 5 bikes. Got pulled over driving it home from sale, Brand new purchase hanging from the slings on the wrecker to go the last 1/8 mile to my house. Hey I never claimed to be Einstein, Just like to ride. I could just put a gun in my mouth now, I can't actually believe I am already thinking about what my next Duc will be, and I only have put 50 miles on this thing. But until that time comes, do any of you guys know if 1000ss cans will fit my 2000ss? I am looking for a cheap way to get some sound out of this bike, so I thought I would get a cheap set of stocks and re baffle them. Anyone have a set of aftermarket cans for sale I am interested.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Stock cans for that bike are VERY easily had on ebay, for practically nothing. So, if you want to buy a set and hack away at them, it won't cost much. Aftermarket pipes tend to be much more expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts