Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ON page 131 post #1305 is a picture of a GT with a little rubber looking splash guard on the front fender,does this thing really exist or is it fabracated?this is in sport classic picture thread

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
yup, fenda extenda.

i ran one on my gt for a while - worked well at keeping things a bit cleaner. i eventually removed it because i just didn't like the look. also, i used double-sided tape to attach (i was NOT going to drill in fasteners, as the instructions suggested) and it tended to lift off around the edges.

decent little product though...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The black and tan GT in the pic with the Fenda extenda is mine. If you have any questions let me know. I think I went into detail as to how I installed...I used the 3m tape, plus expoxy glue. I have since removed the ducati logo....didn't like it. I aslo used a razor blade to get a perfect trim fit on the side. On the install it was just a hair of center so the top lip of the guard did not meet perfect flush with the side of the fender. See pic, that was an easy fix with the razor. I also have a world of carbon rear (fiberglass) hugger and between the two it really helps keep the bike clean.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts