Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I'm aware there aren't any aftermarket options for a tail tidy, but I can confirm the OEM parts for a 1200 Enduro will fit a '19 Pikes Peak. The Enduro piece is a little over 2" shorter and looks a lot better.

·
Registered
937 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, $600....I looked a couple weeks ago and didn't see that one, but at that price it's a non-starter. The Enduro part looks better to me as well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Judging by their installation instructions, the expensive to manufacture bit of the Evotech is machined out of a solid billet of aluminum. Not sure why, since the piece it's replacing is non-load bearing plastic, but that's where the cost is coming from.

·
Registered
937 Posts
The Enduro piece is a little over 2" shorter and looks a lot better.
You got my attention but they don't look all that much different in length according to this screenshot comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I measured the horizontal difference at a little over 2". I've got the Enduro parts on my 1260 PP and it looks tons better IMO

You got my attention but they don't look all that much different in length according to this screenshot comparison.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I think I measured the horizontal difference at a little over 2". I've got the Enduro parts on my 1260 PP and it looks tons better IMO
Can you post a photo?

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
A bent piece of stainless and a bit of imagination...
Just adding these pics for the sole purpose to feed some ideas instead of getting $$ raped.
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
937 Posts
How much does it cost?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know, I already had the Enduro part, but you can check the Ducati Omaha website for the part # and price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got the new evotech tail tidy which was only $230 USD

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a evotech tailtidy on my MTS, love it. Can vouch for the high quality and craftsmanship, but at a $600 price point....I don't think so 😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts