Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the 1199/1299 Panigale rear hub/sprocket parts are the same as the MTS1260.....am I right? Same front sprocket as well?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ducati Omaha's parts search page, along with the parts manuals they have for every year/make/model in Ducati's modern lineup, are probably your best bet to answer this question. With a bit of cross-referencing, you can at least determine if the part number is the same. If it's not, that doesn't automatically mean it's not the same basic part, but if it's the same part number, you've got your answer.

If you decide to go this route, check multiple years in case there was a revision somewhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sprocket Center says they're different. I've ordered 1260 specific hub & carrier+sprocket, so when they arrive I'll compare with the 1199 parts I have already. Parts catalog will likely show different part #'s just because of the different factory chain sizes, but I'd bet the hub and carrier are interchangeable with the 1198/1199/1299

1 - 3 of 3 Posts