Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've sourced a reputed custom exhaust fabricator in Northern California who is willing to fabricate me the first ever, under tail full exhaust system for my MTS 1200. Problem is, as this is his first build for the MTS he needs a sample bike to design the exhaust from.

I've not yet come to a price agreement, but let me offer you this! I will pay for two full systems to be built, whoever is willing to provide their MTS for this fabricator to design from I will give you the second exhaust at 50% off his asking price.

Your probably wondering why I don't just take my bike in, well I would but it's in Australia and I'm living in Singapore on business for a couple of years, so not possible. This guys work is a piece of art, he is not interested in mass production so I can't provide his details on this forum, only via email to who ever is willing to provide their bike.

Once I'm convinced the right person has been found I will only then provide details to the person selected for this project, also i will share some photos of this blokes work, let me assure you that you will be impressed!

Please PM me your town of residence, for obvious reasons within a 10 mile range is sufficient, ideally a zip code is preferred. The person living closest to the fabricator will be chosen. We expect this project to take 2 weeks, 1 week per set of pipes. The project will commence inside of the next 2 months, commencement date can be your choice.

Thanks Allan

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If done right it might look sexy but its going to be heavier and will burn your butt. Interested in seeing how it turns out though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I miss the underseat exhaust of my old multi.
I really miss being able to pull the rear wheel off without having to remove the exhaust silencer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumping this post as plan to award winner inside of 1 week. If your interested pls PM details as outlined in my initial post on this thread

·
Registered
351 Posts
Is there enough room on the bike with the full travel of the suspension for an undertail exhaust? I guess we'll see soon enough.

·
Registered
351 Posts
So did this ever happen? I've been waiting for the results to see if it came to fruition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts