Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered.
I have an 05 MS 1000S DS and I really like the way it rides but not so much all the fairings...
Looking around online, the Hypers in the same vintage look to have a lot of similarities.
Are there fairing/headlight options that swap over without too much fab? I'd really like to ditch as much plastics as I can but the battery and fuses are in a weird spot for that.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,253 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered.
I have an 05 MS 1000S DS and I really like the way it rides but not so much all the fairings...
Looking around online, the Hypers in the same vintage look to have a lot of similarities.
Are there fairing/headlight options that swap over without too much fab? I'd really like to ditch as much plastics as I can but the battery and fuses are in a weird spot for that.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice!
Unfortunately, although the engine is very similar, frame and fuel tank are completely different. I don't think that fairing swap is an option.

Some people have nicely ditched Multistrada plastics before. A couple examples here (they required considerable fab though):

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Whoa, those bikes looks amazing!! I suppose the length of this quarantine will determine how far I go with it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts