Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to what kind of mileage you can get out of an SS. I just did a freeway trip of 146 miles from Colorado Springs to Denver and back and got a no kidding 60.8 mpg out of my 05 SS1000. Does anyone else get anything like that?

Joe

·
Registered
99 Posts
My 95 900ss/CR gets 45 with "spirited" riding and low 50's with mostly freeway riding.
I have the stock mikunis with stage one jet kit, KN air filter, and micron exhaust.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I'm curious as to what kind of mileage you can get out of an SS. I just did a freeway trip of 146 miles from Colorado Springs to Denver and back and got a no kidding 60.8 mpg out of my 05 SS1000. Does anyone else get anything like that?

Joe
I have an '05 SS1000DS and get no more than 45 mpg on the interstate. I get high 30's to low 40's around town. It's been disappointing 'cause I got over 50 mpg on the highway with both my '97 SS/SP and 998.

·
Registered
293 Posts
900ss with mikuni TDMR flatslides. Riding mostly in town and twisties. If there is a lot of freeway riding, the mpg is about 56, otherwise 59. With the old mikuni cv's I got 39 mpg with the same bike. Probably the needles were a bit worn.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I got 193 km out of 12,5L of fuel yesterday on my '92 Superlight.
That's about 36MPG.

Pretty steep compared to some others here :think:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts