Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MOTUL TT ASSEN - 12 hours until coverage starts.

The weather looks good, high 70's and low 80's all weekend with moderate humidity, except for slightly cooler temps on Friday with a 10% chance of showers.

Predictions?

1. Jorge Lorenzo 99

2. Valentino Rossi 46

3. Cal Crutchlow 35

MM93 to crash on lap #3 as both 99 and 46 start to disappear into the distance.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
1) MM
2) Rossi
3) Zarco

I don't care who wins at this point as long as Jorge doesn't podium and it's a good race. I said I feel asleep last race on lap 17, I meant with 17 laps to go. Then I awoke to the horror of Jorge on the podium.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Ducati seems to work well again and it's not been a Ducati track in the past. 3 wins in a row?

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
1) MM
2) Rossi
3) Zarco

I don't care who wins at this point as long as Jorge doesn't podium and it's a good race. I said I feel asleep last race on lap 17, I meant with 17 laps to go. Then I awoke to the horror of Jorge on the podium.
If it we’re so torturous, best then to not watch the race. Not good for the heart to have conniptions for twenty laps. :)

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
If it we’re so torturous, best then to not watch the race. Not good for the heart to have conniptions for twenty laps. :)
The only thing that could make it worse is if my wife or either of my boys fan on him. When he sits in on the post race interviews it looks like he forces a great effort to conceal his ambition to kill those around him, or at least to make them bow down and worship him.

Aside from that, which all I said isn't too bad, I don't like his hair.

·
Registered
364 Posts
That’s wild to go from pole to 10th in less than 5 seconds. :surprise:

·
Registered
297 Posts
After all the practice sessions and qualifying, I think Marquez has the edge (Thanks, Mr Obvious!). The top six are really tight and it seems all the rear tire choices are usable for the race, could be a few surprises.

·
Come in Spinner :)
8,742 Posts
What happens in Q2 on soft tyres doesn't mean a lot to me.
I'm more interested in the race day warm up results.
If I had my way the riders would have to start the race on the tyres they qualified on, unless it rains.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
I wouldn’t go that far. Then you end up with a bunch of stupid rules like F1.

I like how WSBK gives the riders that make it to the final qualifying session one lap special super soft qualifyliers. Let’s see just how fast you can go for one lap! But to get there they run on race tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
That’s why they race in Sunday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Lets Go Jorge!!!!!!!

(I never thought I would say that)

·