Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only person who calls Motowheels by telephone and they don't answer, and then after leaving a message, never get a call back? I just think that after more than a dozen calls, someone would answer the damn phone. What has happened to others?

Uli-

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Sorry Uli.
Matt is on vacation.
I was out most of the day.

We were closed Thursday - Sunday so Stephano and Mike were swamped today trying to get orders out from the weekend.

Try emailing [email protected]

-M

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
i dint have a problem when i ordered new rims, even got a military discount.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK,

I guess you get one more try.........

Uli-

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I called today when the Black Friday code was not working online.
They picked up on the 2nd ring said they were working on it 5mins
later it was working placed my 2nd order of the weekend.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I always get an immediate response when i email them.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
This thread gives me the chance to say that I was really impressed with Motowheels service, I ordered a set of Magnacor leads from them and received them in just over a week, pretty damn good service from a company half a world away! (Pretty good effort from USPS & NZ post too while we're at it!)

I'll definitely be using them again - 10/10.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am a huge fan of them... probably about 75% of each of my bikes are made up of parts I got from them lol

I only wish free shipping was faster to the east coast lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FourRings speaks.....

Well since FourRings called me out.......

I called Motowheels to have a verbal, technical discussion with "a person" before placing my order. The item I wanted to order cost several hundred dollars, it was not a $3 sticker, hence the reason I wanted some technical assistance. I called 7 different times on different days only to get a voice mail recording. Now all I asked was has this happened to others, not a big deal.

Uli-

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Well since FourRings called me out.......

I called Motowheels to have a verbal, technical discussion with "a person" before placing my order. The item I wanted to order cost several hundred dollars, it was not a $3 sticker, hence the reason I wanted some technical assistance. I called 7 different times on different days only to get a voice mail recording. Now all I asked was has this happened to others, not a big deal.

Uli-
What days did you call?

Stephano said he checked phone messages and found none that were unanswered.

-M

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Moto, PM me, send me your phone number and we will discuss this.

Uli-

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Probably the best people out there to deal with, along with summitracing and few others, never had an issue, ever!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts