Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a shot out to Motowheels. I've been posted to Washington, D.C. With my family for training before I get redeployed overseas for my onward. I'm here for the next 6 months and will be spending Christmas here as will my wife and boy. I just placed and order with Motowheels for a Christmas present for my little one but had some issues with the logistics of the order. They gave me a call and were able to figure out a work around.

Stand up cats, they could have told me to pound sand but took the extra minute to help a cat out...

Thanks again guys...

Side note, it's kinda badass that my computes keeps auto correcting "motowheels" with "Motörhead".... That alone is worth buying from Motowheels....

Reactions: ProphetPVD

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Yes, they are real stand-up guys.

Getting a parcel to ZA these days can be a logistical nightmare, and requires very specific shipping instructions in order for your $500 package not to end up here : SA Post Office says there's no chaos | Fin24

Thanks to their super friendly and fast service I received my goodies last week, well in time for Christmas.

Must say that I have received good service from all the site sponsors that I have supported so far.

·
Vendor
423 Posts
Thanks for the great words guys!, It means a lot to us. We wouldn't be here without good customers like you.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
got my oz rims from them, good price and fast shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,490 Posts
Agree... have been totally happy with the selection of quality parts, their service and post sales attention. A great group of people to deal with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts