Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to inform everyone Scott Waters the Southern Californian Ducati Guru
has moved his shop to Obispo St one block up from PCH
his number is the same (562) 981-0911

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I saw his add on Yelp and tried to get a hold of him for a tire installation. Thought maybe he went outa business or something.

I'm 200 miles away from my 15k valve check and need to find someone soon. Hes pretty local so I would love to use him.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Gave him a try. I'll be back. No free wash like at the Ducati dealer but saved a boat load minus the belts this time around.

Wife when she drops me off. "Why does everyone who comes her only have red bikes?" Me. "Babe, red is the Ducati national racing color, he only works on ductatis" she was oh.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1475811480.682806.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gonna visit Scott this weekend for sprocket and chain replacement, and some new Bridgestone rubber. First time there and looking forward to witness his talent.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Headed to Motoservizio over the weekend from Pasadena forand replacement of 18yr old front n rear sprockets, chain, top and bottom shoers, n 7yr old tires. Overall satisfied with the install and pricing. Was also nice meeting Scott and seeing all the other Ducks there. I plan to head there again when bike hits 6k miles.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts